feeling intimidated by people you want to be really good friends with
Just in case nobody has told you this today.
Thank you little bat
Hello, reading comprehension.
It’s not a LITERAL BAN. It’s an ALLITERATIVE TITLE for a movement that is aimed and stopping LITTLE GIRLS FROM BEING BULLIED.
It’s a campaign that shows studies about how assertiveness and leadership skills are seen as negative traits in young girls, how that impacts LITTLE GIRLS when they are punished and bullied for being assertive, and aims at ENDING THE BULLYING OF LITTLE GIRLS.
YOU ARE LITERALLY OPPOSING A MOVEMENT AIMED AT STOPPING LITTLE GIRLS FROM BEING BULLIED.
DO YOU JUST LACK READING COMPREHENSION, OR ARE YOU IN FAVOR OF BULLYING LITTLE GIRLS?
*straight person voice* not that there’s anything wrong with that
repeat after me
- there’s nothing “slutty” or inherently wrong about posting nudes for attention
- wanting attention is okay
- being proud of your body is a beautiful thing
- let’s stop perpetuating the idea that being open with your body/sexuality is somehow a shameful or negative thing because it isn’t
- and if that makes me slutty or shameful then good i want to be the sluttiest slut of them ALL
- kiss my cute butt
middle earth meme: [4/8] moments
how hard.. . how fUCKING hard is it… to not be cissexist…. if u are talking about a vagina… just say vagina. dont say female anatomy. dont say girl parts. say vagina. if you are talking about a penis, do not call it male anatomy or manmeat, call it a penis. it is THAT simple. just call them by their names. it is that easy to not be a cissexist shitcanoe